Alissa - Bodrum Shipyard 75
MS Alissa (23m/75 ft) is a traditional wooden gulet built in 1999 and most recently refitted in 2017. She is permanently based in Italy and charters mostly around the islands of Sardinia and La Maddalena National Park. She is a beautiful yacht with classic lines perfect for a family or friends reunion.
She accommodates up to 11 guests in 1x master and 4 double cabins all with their own bathroom and ample space. Her interiors are designed in warm wooden tones creating a cozy and comfortable atmosphere. Her deck spaces and many sun mattresses invite for sunbathing and relaxing. The dining table in the aft cockpit is big enough to accommodate all guests and enjoy the special prepared meals in fresh air surrounded by the most spectacular landscape!
Her wide range of water toys will keep all guests entertained for hours! Her professional crew of 3 with more than 12 years of experience in the gulet business will be at your disposal at all times, ensuring high quality service throughout the entire stay and a genuine Italian yachting experience.
Built: 1999 / Refit: 2017
Guests: 11 / Cabins: 5
Tender 5.80 m with 60 HP engine
2 x SUP
2 x kayak
PRICES & OFFERS
Price List 2021:
Up to 29th of May and from 02th of October: Euros 9.500,00
From 29th of May to 26th of June - from September 18th to 02th of October: Euros 10.500,00
From June 26th to July 24th - from August 28th to September 18th: Euros 12.500,00
From July 24th to August 28th: Euros 14.500,00
The above prices include:
• Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew (3 persons), service on board
• linen, towels, sun towels and daily cleaning of the cabins
• Fuel for 4 hours sailing per day,
• Water equipment on board (snorkeling, kayak, etc,)
• Generator working hours for the air condition is limited to 4 hrs a day (no use during the night)
• Italian VAT
The above prices exclude:
• Compulsory: port taxes for embarkation and disembarkation harbor, sojourn taxes for Sardinia and Corsica, entrance fees in natural park like Maddalena (between € 800,00 and € 1.300,00 depending on the season to be paid cash on board)
• Beverages (as per the options listed below)
• half or full board (as per options listed below)
• harbor fees in the harbors requested by the Clients, to be previously agreed with the Captain.
• Personal insurance of the clients, tips, transfers, and extra in general
Half Board Euros 315,00 per pax (continental breakfast, light lunch and water). Optional dinner at Euros 30,00 per pax
Full Board Euros 415,00 per pax (continental breakfast, light lunch, dinner and water). One dinner per week excluded.
Meal discount plan:
0-2 years old – Free
2-8 years old – 30% reduction
Non alcoholic package Euros 120,00 per pax/week
All inclusive local package Euros 225,00 per pax/week (local beers and wines, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic and local alcoholic drinks)
Corkage fee for beverages supplied by clients: Euros 750,00 per week/booking
Transfer service from to Airport or rental car
Wine and food tours
Bases North Sardinia/South Corsica Itinerary: Cannigione (OT)
Embark time 18.30 / Disembark Time 9.00
Summer Base Port: Cannigione
Summer Operating Area: W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard., W. Med - Spain/Balearics
Winter Base Port: Bosa
Winter Operating Area: W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard., W. Med - Spain/Balearics
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
5 double cabins ( 1 master with third bed + 4 double). All cabins are with private wc and shower.