Vivere | Gulet 85ft
Vivere custom Gulet 26m / 85ft
Vivere is a 26m / 85ft classic conventional gulet for 12 guests. Her beam and efficient use of space during her two recent refits are the key to her success. Vivere's 7.2m beam allows for more roomy staterooms than typical gulets of her length. Her air-conditioned rooms in glistening mahogany include ensuite baths with truly enormous showers, considerably larger than you might anticipate. Her salon is likewise spacious, with enough of room for a vessel of her size to eat comfortably or sit on the sofas while viewing her Sat LED TV. Would you rather watch television outside? If you have time between swimming, sunbathing on the sunbed-strewn cabin roof, relaxing in three distinct soft-cushioned places fore and aft, or playing with her water toys, there's another beneath the shaded aft deck where you can enjoy meals in the open fresh air. Choose from water skiing, donut riding with a strong 200hp tender, or a less raucous interlude with two paddleboards and two kayaks. Or simply swim ashore in one of the numerous apparently quiet nooks and bask in the Adriatic sun on your beautiful bed of sand. We must emphasize that the owner (Miljenko) of the vessel is also the captain which ensures that everything on board will be as it should be and 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. The crew of 4 includes the captain, chef, hostess, and deckhand; all very experienced. Vivere is one of the best value for money 6-cabin gulets in Croatia, ready to share her knowledge of ‘how to live’.
She can accommodate up to 12 Guests in her 6 spacious and elegant cabins. She has a professional and friendly crew of 4.
- Built: 2008 / Refit: 2021
- Guests: 12 / Cabins: 6
- Crew: 4
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Air Conditioning: 12 hours/day
- Jet ski (on request)
- Water skiing
- Donut ride
- 2 Paddleboards
- 2 Kayaks
- Tender 5,7 meters - 200 hp
- Linen: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Snacks: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
PRICES & OFFERS
VIVERE - PRICE LIST 2022
- 23/04 - 21/05 - 14.500 €
- 21/05 - 11/06 - 15.500 €
- 11/06 - 25/06 - 16.500 €
- 25/06 - 20/08 - 17.500€
- 20/08 - 03/09 - 16.500 €
- 03/09 - 24/09 - 15.500 €
- 24/09 - 29/10 - 14.500 €
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: a complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand, Hostess
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
Water Sports: tender 5,7 meters - 200 hp, Water Skiing, Donut Ride, 2 Paddle Boards, 2 kayaks, Jet Ski (on request).
All motorized water sports and their use are only paid according to fuel consumption.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 400 €/person/week
- HALF BOARD PLUS (breakfast, lunch and 2 dinners): 500 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €/person/week
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 90 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE ALCOHOLIC PACKAGE: 350 €/person/week (Croatian quality wines Rose, Red, White, Croatian Lager beer, Croatian Pale Ale beer, water, carbonated drinks, juices. Gin Sapphire Bombay or Tanqueray, Johnnie Walker, Red Label or Jameson, Absolut Vodka or Finlandia, Tequila J. Cuervo Silver, Amaretto, Aperol, Malibu, Prosseco)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring your own drinks onboard)
Port and Tourist taxes:
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.000 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- The cost of including Montenegro in the route
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.000 € fixed cost
- TRANSFERS: from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD: to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
2 Cabins (7.84 m2) with double bed (160x200 cm). Private bathroom (3.43 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
1 Cabin (5.94 m2) with double bed (160x200 cm). Private bathroom (3.64 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Cabins (7.56 m2) with double bed (160x200 cm). Private bathroom (3.36 m2) with shower box and home type toilet.
Every guest is extremely important to me and just about everyone in the group needs to feel like a king. Since I, as the owner, am also the captain on the yacht, I accompany every guest and help him make this the best holiday for them in their lives. I guarantee 100% satisfaction on board and I am constantly present for all suggestions and wishes.