Nostra Vita | Gulet 106ft
Nostra Vita custom Gulet 32m / 106ft
The rich blue hull of Nostra Vita exudes excellence, and her cushioned sun decks provide plenty of space for mingling or peaceful contemplation, as you want. Her size and high-quality interior make her an amazing value for a 5 cabin, 32.5m/106ft traditional gulet in Croatia. She is ideal for two families to enjoy in comfort, with two master cabins of comparable size, two more double cabins, and a twin for children.
She can accommodate up to 10 Guests in her 5 spacious and elegant cabins. She has a professional and friendly crew of 4.
- Built: 2005 / Refit: 2020
- Guests: 10 / Cabins: 5
- Crew: 4
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Air Conditioning: unlimited hours/day
- Tender 4,8 meters - 60 hp
- Water Skiing
- Ringo Ride
- 2 x SUP
- Linen: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Snacks: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
PRICES & OFFERS
NOSTRA VITA - PRICE LIST 2022
- 23/04 - 21/05 - 16.500 €
- 21/05 - 04/06 - 18.000 €
- 04/06 - 09/07 - 19.500 €
- 09/07 - 20/08 - 21.000 €
- 20/08 - 03/09 - 19.500 €
- 03/09 - 17/09 - 18.000 €
- 17/09 - 29/10 - 16.500 €
All prices quoted are on a weekly basis with departures on Saturdays.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: guidance through the booking procedure, paperwork, preparation for the cruise, food, drinks, and route organization, during the cruise support, assistance in case of emergency. Entire support before and during the cruise
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 10 guests sleeping in 5 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Engineer, Hostess, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: unlimited hours/day
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- WATERSPORTS: clients just pays for fuel for motorized water sports
Water Sports: tender 4,8 meters - 60 hp, Water Skiing, Ringo Ride, 2 x SUP.
All motorized water sports and their use are only paid according to fuel consumption.
- HALF BOARD ( 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 2 dinners): 390 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD ( 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners): 600 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL: 35 €/person
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 3 years free of charge, from 3-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to the bar price list
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 190 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 90 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 € (if you wish to bring your own drinks onboard)
Port and Tourist taxes:
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 1.000 – 1.500 Euro/week). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 500 – 2.000 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 600 € fixed cost (if gulet is booked back to back, this cost is removed)
- TRANSFERS: from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD: to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
2 Double cabins (9.00 m2) with double bed (140*210 cm). Private bathroom (5.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
1 Twin cabin (9.00 m2) with twin bed (2 x 90*200 cm). Private bathroom (5.00 m2) with shower box and home toilet.
On Nostra Vita, everything starts with Vinko Jurić, the captain of the Yacht.
He knows every bay in Croatia. Where the best restaurants are. Will get you VIP tables at every bar you wish can organize you some great diving and is just a fun person to be around. He is not there just to take you from Point A to Point B. He will be happy to advise you what is the best place to go next and how to get the most from your holidays.
Jacky is not cooking with his hands. He is doing it from his heart! It is like he has stolen all the best “Dalmatian” recipes from his grandmother and upgraded them in a way they will impress even the most demanding Yachting guests. He is obsessed with getting the fresh and local ingredients, very innovative and a bit “old school” when it comes to portion sizes. With Jacky, forget huge plates with a “one bite meals”.
Sadly, this morning we had to leave our beautiful boat. If you ever fancy sailing the Adriatic on a Gulet, I couldn’t recommend the Nostra Vita and her fantastic crew any higher. We were already impressed by the boat itself, and care and attention we’d received from the crew from start to finish, but the way they handled the storm conditions last night was incredible. At one point, when things seemed at there worst and most frightening, one of them came in to the cabin, shouted ‘Rock n Roll’, flashed the horns, laughed, and disappeared back out into the rain lashed dark. His easy confidence that our situation was not a problem did a lot to calm our fears. But, they were all highly efficient and skilled. We were in good hands.
Dear Vinko and crew! We just arrived home last night after a wonderful week aboard Nostra Vita. Again, thank you so much for making such a fantastic experience!!! Hope to see you again soon. Please make this extensible to your team.
Juanjo and Family