Victoria - Fethiye Shipyard 84
Discover the beauty of the Southern Italian coast on board of luxury gulet Victoria. The prestigious gulet was built in 2014 and refitted in 2017 and complies with the highest standard and comfort. Large, comfortable, and elegant Gulet Victoria will introduce you to the most beautiful bays and sceneries!
She is able to accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 beautifully designed and spacious cabins and is therefore ideal for a family holiday, friends or business meetings. With two master cabins, one twin cabin and three double cabins, all cabins are fully air-conditioned and have their own bathroom. A spacious dining table is located at the stern with a large U-shaped sofa for relaxation. The sunbathing area at the front together with 2 tables and couch is ideal for a relaxing drink on deck. A large selection of water sports equipment such as snorkel, canoe, paddle board and water ski is also at the guests disposal.
Time to relax and unwind and let her professional crew of 4 take care about your comfort, safety and taste buds. The food menu will be tailored to your preferences and the service is that of a 5-star hotel. So lean back an enjoy this unique sailing experience in the Mediterranean!
Guests: 12 / Cabins: 6
Tender 5.90 plus outboard of 90HP
2 x canoes
4 x Sup ( Stand up Paddle)
Water ski (adults)
PRICES & OFFERS
Before 29.05 & from 25.09 Euros 15.500,00
29.05 – 26.06 & 04.09 – 25.09 Euros 17.900,00
26.06 – 03.07 & 28.08 – 04.09 Euros 18.900,00
03.07 – 28.08 Euros 20.500,00
Additional Rate Details:
Embark time 18.30 - Disembark 9.00
Terms & Conditions:
4hrs engine for sailing / 4-6hours generator A/C
The above prices include:
• Insurance of the yacht, wages and food for the crew, service on board
• 3/4 Italian crew (skipper, cook, sailor/maid, deck hand)
• Linen, towels, sun towels and daily cleaning of the cabins
• Fuel for 4 hours sailing per day
• Generator working hours for the air condition is limited to 4 hrs a day (no use during the night)
• Use of equipment on board (snorkeling, canoe, paddleboard)
• Italian VAT
• Embarkation and disembarkation ports (Canniggione)
The above prices exclude:
• Compulsory:embarkation fee +Sardinia regional tax between € 100 - € 150,00 per pax/weeek to be paid cash on board (Minimus 1.000 euro per week)
• Half or full board (as per options listed below)
• Harbor taxes in the ports requested by the Clients, to be previously agreed with the Captain and paid cash on board (Clients have to consider an amount starting from Euros 1.000,00)
• Fee to enter in Maddalena Natural Park, around Euros 100,00 per day to be paid cash on board (subject to confirmation)
• Extra fuel over the 4 sailing hours and the 4 generator hours
• Personal insurance of the clients, tips for the crew, fuel for motor-operated equipment and extra in general
• Transfer if requested can be provided by our company and paid in advance or on spot.
• Everything not mentioned under “prices include”
Half Board (compulsory) Euros 420,00 per week/pax (continental breakfast, light lunch, water, coffee, tea). Extra dinner aboard (optional) – Euros 45,00
Full Board Euros 530,00 per week/pax (continental breakfast, light lunch, dinner, water, coffee and tea). Two dinners per week excluded.
Meal plan discount:
0-2 years old – Free
2-8 years old – 25% reduction
Non alcoholic package: Euros 110,00 per week/pax
All inclusive local package (beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic & local alcoholic drinks): Euros 220,00 per week/pax
All inclusive Premium package Euros 275,00 per pax/week (local premium beers and premium wines, premium Gin tonic, limoncello, water,soft drinks, coffee, tea, and local alcoholic drinks).
Corkage fee for beverages supplied by clients: Euros 750,00 per week/booking)
Beverages to be bought cash on board, it is not allowed to bring drinks purchased in the harbors.
On request: Transfer service from to Airport or rental car
Summer Base Port: Sardinia
Summer Operating Area: W. Med -Riviera/Cors/Sard.
Winter Base Port: Sardinia
Winter Operating Area:
Location Details: Nord Sardinia / South Corsica / Balearic
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Victoria can accommodate 12 guests in comfort, with two master cabins, one twin-bed cabin and three double cabin all with ensuite facilities.
• 1 Master Cabin - 20 m2 cabin with queen bed.
• 1 Vip cabin - 17,5 m2 cabin with queen bed.
• 3 Double Cabins 7 m2 cabin with double bed.
• 1 Twin Cabin - 9 m2 cabin with twin bed.
Tomorrow we will be returning to Lima, I just wanted to Thank you for our wonderful journey!! Gullet Victoria, fulfilled all our expectations, she was beautiful And just what we wanted! The captain was excellent, he took us to beautiful and calm Calas, he always made us feel that he was at our disposition, very responsable with The boat, and wonderful manners! Pier Paulo, was just adorable, he was everywhere at all times, he read our mind because he brouht us things we wanted without us asking for them, he was very nice and respetuoso at all times! The chef is responsible for our gaining weight!! She made excellent food and wonderful pasta. She gave me some of her recipes. Very nice and quiet, excellent attitude. We recommend Gullet Victoria and her wonderful crew! Best for you two, Tere"
"The crew of The Victoria were amazing - nothing too much of an effort - accommodating, friendly and very good in all the various roles that they do. Claudio (Captain), Piero- Paolo (First Mate), Sara (Hostess) and Simone (Chef) were an outstanding crew. The boat was presented in perfect condition. We were made to feel safe, meals were outstanding and the route they selected was spectacular. Would thoroughly recommend this yacht company and in particular this crew." - Philipp July 2019