Gardelin | Gulet 91ft
Gardelin custom Gulet 28m / 91ft
Gardelin was one of the first gulets to relocate from Turkey to Croatia about 20 years ago, and she is still in the same family ownership, thus her upkeep is impeccable, and her owner-crew is among the most knowledgeable on the Adriatic. It is uncommon to find a gulet of her size (28m / 91ft) carrying up to 16 people at this price, with such a skilled, knowledgeable crew who sail her to tranquil anchorages or crowded market towns, as you like. Throughout the boat, you will find a rustic, well-maintained interior that is ideally suited for both the most seasoned adults and the tiniest children. As a result, Gardelin is one of the most ideal family-oriented gulets on the market. She is great for two or three families traveling together because they all have the same accommodations and their demands are met.
She can accommodate up to 12 Guests in her 6 spacious and elegant cabins. She has a professional and friendly crew of 4.
- Built: 1999 / Refit: 2022
- Guests: 12 / Cabins: 6
- Crew: 4
- Air conditioning: 8 hours/day
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Water skiing
- Ringo ride
- 2 Kayaks
- Linen: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Snacks: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
PRICES & OFFERS
GARDELIN - PRICE LIST 2022
- 23/04 - 18/06 - 14,500 €
- 18/06 - 20/08 - 16,000 €
- 20/08 - 24/09 - 14,500 €
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- AGENCY SUPPORT: guidance through the booking procedure, paperwork, preparation for the cruise, food, drinks, and route organization, during the cruise support, assistance in case of emergency. Entire support before and during the cruise
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of 12 guests sleeping in 6 cabins
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Engineer, Deckhand + Hostess (on request extra fee)
- AIR CONDITIONING: 8 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- WATERSPORTS: clients just pays for fuel for motorized water sports
Water Sports: tender 4,6 meters - 50 hp, Water Skiing, Ringo Ride, 2 x kayaks, 2 x SUP, Windsurf.
All motorized water sports and their use are only paid according to fuel consumption.
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- ADVANCED HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch, 3 x dinner): 450 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- NON DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 100 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- ALL-INCLUSIVE DOMESTIC DRINK PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, bottled wine, beer, local spirits, coffee, tea; clients can brink their drinks free of charge if they choose this package)
- CORKAGE FEE: 700 €/group/week (if clients just wish to bring their own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist taxes:
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages, and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 800- 1.000 Euro/week). In the case of the large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to the port to refill.
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 500 – 2000 €/night)
- EXTRA CABIN 7th (on request) - 2.000 EUR
- RELOCATION FEE: 1.500 € fixed cost (if gulet is booked back to back, this cost is removed)
- TRANSFERS: from airport or hotel to yacht and back
- EXTRA ACTIVITIES DURING THE CRUISE: guided tours, wine tastings, land excursions
- RESERVATIONS: restaurants, bars, clubs
- PERSONAL CRUISE MANAGER ON BOARD: to help coordinate your itinerary
- EXTRA CREW MEMBER(S): masseuse, babysitter, hostess
2 Triple cabins with a double and single bed. Private bathroom with shower box with a curtain and home type toilet.